Furniture Donation Request
There is a $19.99 charge for all furniture pickups - Effective August 1, 2016 - Payments can be processed with Mastercard/Visa via phone
Dallas Furniture Bank is grateful to receive gently or lightly used basic household furniture items and home accessories.
Dallas Furniture Bank will accept essential furniture items: Free of rips, tears, stains and pet hair.
- Sofas / Loveseats
- Upholstered Chairs
- Coffee Tables / End Tables
- Dining Room Table & Chairs
- Mattresses / Box Springs
- Bed Frames
- Dressers / Chests / Night Stands
- Small Home Desks
Please note we do not accept furniture that is broken beyond repair, heavily stained or torn, or affects hygiene or health concerns (e.g., cigarette smoke, urine, pet hairs, dry rot or mold).
Dallas Furniture Bank DOES NOT accept the items listed below:
- Appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators and stoves, etc.)
- King size mattresses or king size bed sets / water beds
- Toys, books, dishes/kitchen utensils, bath towels, bed pillows (used)
- Kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, other items that attach to building structures
- Commercial office furniture (e.g., cubicles, large desks)
Please Note: DFB staff/drivers reserve the right to make final decisions on furniture item condition. DFB does not pick up from 3rd floor apartments.
Dallas Furniture Bank does not provide pick up service to all areas of Dallas County and beyond. If you would like to drop off a furniture donation to our warehouse please contact the office to arrange a scheduled time.